Core Tips: Tires are the most common accessories on our tank trucks. Don't look at the tires. It is one of the most important parts in our daily use. The wear is relatively the biggest, how to maintain it,
Tyres are the most common accessories on our tank trucks. Don't look at the tires. They are one of the most important parts in our daily use. The wear is relatively the biggest and how to maintain them. We introduce how to deal with tanker wheels. Wear:
First, the vehicle should turn according to the curved road conditions, turning radius, generally appropriate deceleration, so as to avoid the role of inertial force and centrifugal force, accelerate unilateral tire wear;
Second, in the ups and downs of the road, one must choose the road, reduce the impact of the tire and the road, to avoid damage to the machine and the tire, and second, to slow down, to avoid tire bumps and strong vibration;
3. When turning vehicles, passing cars, passing through intersections, narrow roads, railway crossings, etc., you should master the appropriate speed and pay attention to the dynamics of roads, pedestrians, and vehicles, prepare for braking, reduce frequent braking, and avoid emergencies. Brakes, thereby reducing tire wear;
Fourth, do not start too fast, so as to avoid tire and ground drag and accelerate tread wear;
5. When the vehicle is on a downhill slope, the appropriate speed should be controlled according to the size, length and road conditions of the slope. This can avoid or minimize emergency braking and reduce tire wear.
6. When driving in the highway maintenance construction area, apply a slow-moving method to select the road surface to avoid excessive impact on the tires, or even be stabbed or scratched.
7. Through muddy sections, a more solid, non-slippery place should be selected to avoid severe cuts and scratches on tires and sidewalls caused by tire subsidence, idling in place, and violent vibration;
8. When the vehicle is parked while driving, it should be a habit of safety gliding.
Food Processor, OEM Kitchen Use Electric 75mm Wide Feed Tube 3 in 1 Food Processor, China Food Processor
Yunsheng Electric Appliances Co., Ltd. , http://www.zhcookware.com